Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pillow Tester

If you are wondering what kind of strange horseshoe-shaped pillow Paul is napping in, you are not alone. I've never seen one before, myself. This is the wonderful pregnancy pillow that arrived from Amazon.com yesterday. I've been having back problems at night since almost the beginning of pregnancey so I finally decided it was time to try something new. I shoulda tried this sooner -fabulously comfy! I guess Paul wanted to make sure it was suitable, and so is testing it in nap mode at this very moment. As he's been out for a few hours so far, it must be getting a good review. Maybe next week we will have two of these monstrously large pillows in our bed!

2 comments:

Laura said...

this is great, Karen. So you now no longer have to cuddle up to Paul, but you can cuddle up to your Paul-sized pillow instead!

Karen said...

That is the complaint I'm getting ;-) But you should try it- it's a great thing because it doesn't move to the other side of the bed, complaining that it's too hot!