Thursday, March 3, 2011

I love this thing!

It may seem silly to like such a simple tool, but this drying rack is great!! It just arrived yesterday in the mail from Amazon and I promptly did a load of bottles that were stacked up on the counter. I usually have a bunch of bottle parts drying on the counter and thought 1) probably not that sanitary 2) cluttery mess on the counter

This thing keeps everything off the counter so it can get good air circulation and is more sanitary since everything is not sitting in a puddle, keeps parts upright that need to be upright, is versatile, is a cute patch of sunshiny grass in the kitchen, and is compact.

2 comments:

Laura said...

hey! I had this on my registry for a while and then decided that maybe I didn't need it since I put stuff in the sterilizer but it would be cuter than the wet towel that stuff sits on before getting sterilized. Do you sterilize or just wash in hot soapy water? I think it might be different since H is more prone to infection and not everyone has to sterilize the heck out of everything.

More pictures of Bryan please!

Karen said...

Hi Cuz! I do the hot soapy water routine, and don't sterilize and it seems to work .. lol. It's really cute on the counter and keeps things more organized and off the counter as they are drying.