Wednesday, March 30, 2011

5 Months old

We've been taking lots of walks this month, even in the rain! I got some very nice cards too...
...and I FINALLY was allowed some rice cereal on my five month birthday!

I had my first road trip and weekend away. We went all the way to Williamsburg,Virginia and it took 9 hours to get there with all the stops to stretch and eat. Mom was amazed that we fit everything in the civic - I don't travel light!

I liked watching all the horse and carriages and people dressed up.




There were some nice parks there for our picnics


We also participated in the Corporate Cup 5k run/walk with Mom's company and we took the train to get there (Uptown).

I had my pre-race power drink...
.. and then we were off and walking! I was exhausted in the first 10 minutes and took a nap the rest of the way.

I've exploring my hands lots and learning to use them better, so I really love my tag blanket from Angeli!

I'm getting my vampire fangs in now rather than the top fronts, but I refse to show the camera my pearly whites.. camera shy.


See you soon! Love, Bryan

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a great post! Harper is 5 months old today! They're so close in age! Will be fun when we're in DC and they can play together!