Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Summer!

Spring/summer has been a whirlwind this year with me doing field work in May (my mom came out to come with me on my trips and babysit Bryan in the hotel room - lots of adventures there) and gardening galore, keeping Bryan occupied and such. It's amazing how busy I am and how little I feel I have accomplished to show for it. And here we are, already at the 4th of July! Hope you all had a good one. We went to our neighbors' for a BBQ lunch.. Bryan loved watching the 'big girls' while he was eating.



We also went to a co-worker's BBQ party this weekend and Bryan chilled out in the Ergobaby carrier most of the afternoon - he was being a little shy.



What do you do when you have more zucchini than you can give away?


You play with your food, of course!










Simple, inexpensive entertainment for everyone!



I must remind myself to post this great zucchini pasta sauce recipe that I found. The zucchini bread recipe I have isn't so good.. on the prowl for a new one so send it along if you have one.




We've been taking lots of walks with the infamous tag blanket that Bryan adores.



and he's learned to love water like his mom...

.. and he's not so sure about the "new" high chair we found at a local garage sale on one of our morning walks.


Hope you are all staying cool and enjoying the summer!

No comments: