Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All the Trimmings

It's so exciting to watch the progress of our home! The cabinets and wood trim really adds a lot of dimension, I think, and we are extremely happy with the cabinet style. I'm going to love living in this kitchen! In case you can't tell from all my recipes I post, I love to cook (well so far anyway).

Plenty of cabinets to store all the gadgets, and a nice big pantry for my can and jar collection.

I love the fact that there's an island, too- oh the possibilities! I may never make it to Hawaii, but I can legitimately say, "I have an island of my own."

Small but classy details...






Upstairs looking from the master bedroom to two across the way.



They put the banister in!

And the pillars and faux balcony (Paul is in there for scale. Geologists usually use a pencil or penny, but a man will work too).






No comments: