Monday, April 7, 2008

Weekend with the Girls

My mom and her friend, Charlene, were coming back to my house after going to Charleston, SC and Savanna, GA for quick sight-seeing trips. I was coming back from my ten day shift in Virginia on Wednesday, so we all met back at about the same time. Then we had Thursday through Sunday afternoon to have fun, fun, fun!
We of course scrapbooked, as is tradition with my mom (and sister if she was there). Charlene is a big scrapbooking fiend as well, so we had so much fun all day on Thursday scrapbooking while watching great chic flicks such as "Sense and Sensibility" and "Return to Me".

The mess we have here progressed throughout the weekend as we worked on our projects over the course of Saturday and Sunday. Friday was reserved for a fine trip to the Biltmore Estate (pictures to be posted at a later time).

I'm now back up in Virginia. Sigh. The fun weekend is over, it is back to work again, and time for bed. Good night!

No comments: