Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Day of Rest

Ah, Sunday. I love to take Sundays off from chores and work, although it seems it hasn't worked out that way much lately. But today, despite the fact that I had to be at the site at 7:00am, it happily was sleeting and raining all morning long. We finally gave up (with smiles and goodwill) and called it a day. I wanted to shout for joy of having a much needed Sunday afternoon off.

So I'm back at my hotel with a cup of hot chocolate (a packet of Swiss Miss with Marshmallows from the hotel breakfast bar brewed in my hotel room coffee maker) and my neglected spinning wheel at my beck and call. I even have a choice of a few good movies to watch on my laptop: "Sabrina, " "Finding Neverland" which I haven't seen yet, and "Never Been Kissed" also haven't seen, and "Uptown Girls" which I really like.


My Louet Hat Box in action.
Cashmere and silk from Tanglewood Fiber Creations. I love spinning this blend. Oh so soft and silky running through my fingers. It's going to be a fine evening indeed!

1 comment:

Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

I love that you love spinning that fiber! Hope you had a nice day of rest. I had a good time spinning yesterday myself. I got to spin Cashmere and Silk too! Have a good time! Trish