Sunday, September 16, 2007

A New Friend

Today Paul and I went back to The Bird Zone to buy Fairlight a new tent for her cage because her old one is getting a bit worn and chewed. She only goes in her tent to sleep at night, but without it we think she'd be lost. If I had to be totally truthful, though, I had alterior motives. Other stores carry tents but the Bird Zone has a very special person... I mean bird...that I kinda got attached to a few weeks ago.


Paul and I have already named him Marvin Dexter Teague. Both our parrots are named after places, so this new friend would have to be the same. Marvin would be named after the town of Marvin nearby, and Dexter would be his middle name because african greys are known for their intelligence, and well, Dexter just seems to sound intelligent. So there you have it. Isn't he just so cute(Paul, too, of course)?

No comments: