Wednesday, September 5, 2007

On the Road Again

Can't say my job's boring! Today I was told that we may or may not be in the field tomorrow and spending the night up there to continue work on Friday. "Just pack your bag and be at work early tomorrow morning and we'll know by then whether or not we're going." Talk about spontaneous! Glad Paul and I have nothing planned. Just in case I'm leaving, Paul and I decided to get our fun in ahead of time and went out to dinner. There's this great place down the road called Quaker's Steak and Lube. It was an old gas station turned restaurant and is named after a big drag racing event called Quaker's Stake. Correct me if I'm wrong about this info... I know nothing about car racing, but that's gotta change if I'm going to make it here as this is Land of the Race Car (or so it seems).

Off to the mountains I go (or not) so I'll be reporting back in a few days (or tomorrow) when I get home.

No comments: