Thursday, October 18, 2007

House Update

Paul's gone to see our house this week and took some more pictures so I thought I'd better post the pictures that we took two weeks ago before I post the most recent changes! Things are moving along pretty quickly despite some setbacks with the wrong brick being used.
Back yard view of house

Front view from the street


Also, some good news is that Paul accepted a new position as program manager at an aerospace company and will be starting a week from Monday. He's now in busy mode ironing shirts, getting his car serviced and other last mid-day chores. It'll be sad seeing my house-husband going back to work because it has been so nice having him home over the last three months and he's been doing really great at keeping up with the chores. He has definitely earned his allowance!
I'm still in Virginia working this week and look forward to coming home sometime tomorrow. I am pretty tired and ready for a day off, but Sunday I leave again for the next project so I'm not going to get too relaxed.. it is easier to stay somewhat busy.

No comments: