Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fiber Lift-Off


A batch of fiber is on the way to you, Trish, as of Saturday. I forgot to mention it as we had so much going on this weekend and then I flew up to Delaware for training Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So keep your eye out for it! By the way, just out of curiousity, what combo of fiber did you send this time? It felt like silk of some kind mixed with wool (perhaps)? It was a pleasure to spin, but it took me some time to get used to how to handle it on the wheel.

2 comments:

Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

I believe it was Cashmere and Silk, but I'd have to look on the paperwork. Don't worry about the time, as I'm out of the office this week! Trish

Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

Can you believe this yarn is flying to a yarn shop as I write this! Love you Trish