Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Still here, but not here...

I think this is about the longest time I have gone without posting since starting my blog a year ago! My studying for the geology test has kept me busy and very preoccupied.

I have pictures to post of my cousin's fun visit a week and a half ago, but they are on my home computer. Problem: when I'm home, I'm studying. I think about these things when I'm at work and try to remember when I get home and promptly forget. I feel like my mind is a jumbled mess right now!

Hope all is well with you all.... I will try to get my ideas organized and resume posting more often.

2 comments:

Jeana Marie said...

happy 1 year blog birthday! Thanks for your comment yesterday. I hope your studying is going well, how long til the test?

Karen said...

Thanks! My test is on October 3- ways away but lots of material to still cover. :-(