Monday, January 14, 2008

House Update

All bullet points on our schedule for the weekend were accomplished: from bird grooming to appliance hunting. I won't bore you with all the trivals involved there, but we did conclude Whirlpool is the way to go.... so long as it passes the online review check that Paul's scheduled to do this week. I'm at Cape Fear for work just as I was scheduled to be, and Paul is holding down the fort as he was scheduled to be. So life is good.

On Sunday before I left for Cape Fear we decided to quickly swing by the house and see how things are going. Wow! What progress! They have the counter tops in, most of the lights, the floors are stained and they are working on installing the carpet right now. Oh dang it, I just realized I forgot my card reader so I'll have to post pictures when I get home on Saturday.

I've got to head down anyway and meet everyone for dinner, so good night!

No comments: