Friday, November 30, 2007

Blogging Hiatus

I was shocked to see that I haven't posted since Sunday, but then when I thought about my week and the surprise feeling that it's Friday, I consoled myself by listing my busy week:

Monday - late night at work (relatively) packing the rental truck with all our gear for the next day of field work. Had to get to bed early because of next morning's early rise.

Tuesday - Ended up having to book a hotel for impromptu stay to finish the job the next day. I had no overnight toiletries and change of clothes or computer or knitting or spinning to keep me occupied. So I pouted about my unfortunate situation and went to bed.

Wednesday - came home, unpacked and went to bed early- really tired.

Thursday - got involved in making a big dinner, did some knitting on the sweater. I was in an exciting transitional part where the instructions stated to slip stitches onto scrap yarn for the sleeves and begin working on body portion of sweater, at which point I decided to add some texture stripes. Consequently, I knitted until bedtime.

Tonight: I would like to share my recipe from last night's dinner and knitting progress. Also got some more fiber from Tanglewood Fiber Creations to start spinning. Stay tuned!

No comments: