Friday, November 9, 2007

A Call-Out to all Charlotte Spinners

Hi All, and good morning. Slowly I'm coming to my senses and am rounding up the energy to get packing for the drive home. I'm looking forward to this drive because this time I'll be doing it in the daylight on the way back as opposed to the 5 hours in the dark that I drove getting here. My camera is on charge and I'm allowing myself a few stops for photo opportunities of fall foliage.

The reason that I'm writing to y'all in this morning before I leave is that I felt the urgent need to make a little plea for help and better to get the word out sooner rather than later. I really miss spinning with other spinners. If there are any Charlotte, NC readers that know of a good spinning guild in the area and contact info so I can find out meeting dates/times please let me know! You can leave a comment on my blog or email me from my profile. Thanks so much!

No comments: