Monday, July 28, 2008

Project Weekend

In October I will be taking the exam to become a licensed geologist, and have been dragging my feet about studying. This is really bad. So I thought if we got some things finished, I'd feel easier about taking the next few months off from house things to study geology. Paul was very helpful and jumped right in to hang the lace curtains that I sewed a weekend or so ago, and even went so far as to hang the drapery rods for future drapes that have not been made yet. These rods and parts have been sitting on our bedroom floor for almost as long as we've been in the house, so this was a good thing done.



Here's the front bedroom window with the curtain rod installed...

Here is the side bedroom window that will face our neighbor when their house is built. The lot sold, but no construction has begun. I think this was a contingency sale, so they had to sell their house before they could go forward with this one. For now we get to see trees but that will change.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I will be enjoying these curtains in person next weekend!

Karen said...

Yeah! I'm so excited you're coming out!